Mom,
This is a fantastic way to make your ongoing cookbook accessible to all of your children, grandchildren, and friends. Now, whenever we need one of your fabulous recipes, we can just check online and leave you a note (although I'm sure you'll still receive calls from us whenever we need a recipe that you haven't listed yet)! As you can see, I have already added many of your famous recipes, and everything is categorized just as in your cookbook that you gave us in the past, with some added sub-categories. I added each of your kids' names as subcategories, too.
Some features that are available is that you can choose to be the only person who adds recipes, or you can also make your children administrators which gives them access to add recipes as well. If you make us administrators, we could also add pictures that we take whenever we make one of your dishes.
If you decide not to add your children, we can all still leave you notes or memories associated with certain recipes, which will be fun!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment